2017-2018 Tuition and Fees:
- 1st Child: $10,750.00
- 2nd Child: $10,450.00
- 3rd Child: $10,200.00
- Additional fee for books
- Additional fee for available hot lunch program
- General Information
- Registration Procedure for All Applicants (steps and forms)
- Before and After School Care
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plans
Kindergarteners should be five years old by November 30, 2017 to be admitted for the new school year. Exceptions may be made at admissions discretion.
A short test is administered for acceptance and we ask that a teacher reference report be completed, and mailed to us before application deadline. A conducted tour of the school, with the child and one or both parents, is required to be considered for enrollment. As a prospective student, the visit helps familiarize the child with the school, and us with the child.
Initial admittance to Soto Academy does not imply automatic admission. The school reserves the right to refuse admission or readmission to any prospective student or returning student. The school reserves the right to change classes and student placement as deemed necessary. Students may be required to withdraw if pertinent information is withheld, not completed, or falsified.
A certificate of release is needed by all transferring (grades K-6) students. The Soto office can then request the transfer of a student's personal "cumm" file to our school.
Registration Procedure for All Applicants
Adobe ® Reader ® Software is required to view these PDF forms.
- Step 1
- Mail in your registration form along with a copy of your child's birth certificate and non-refundable application fee of $50.00 to the office. An interview will be schedule for you and your child once we receive your application.
- Application for Registration
- Step 2 (Please bring the following items with you)
- *Have your child's teacher complete his/her teacher reference report form, and mail it back to us by the indicated deadline.
- Gr.K-1 Teacher Reference Report
- Gr.2-6 Teacher Reference Report
- *Grades 1-6: written work samples, and/or workbooks.
- *Report card and/or other types of personal reports from other schools, special agencies, or counselors.
Before and After School Care
- Early Morning Care Program
- An optional Early Morning Care Program is available from 6:45 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. Please inquire at the office for more information regarding application and fees.
- After School Study Hall (ASSH)
- An optional After School Study Hall Program is available from 2:15 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. Please inquire at the office for more information regarding application and fees.
*Please inquire at the office for more information regarding exact dates and forms.
Limited financial aid is available to cover part of the tuition for families who demonstrate financial need. Applicants are responsible for renewing their application for financial aid with each new school year. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Plan 1 (Annual)
- Total tuition including all other fees (books, lunch, etc.) paid in July.
- Plan 2 (Semi-Annual)
- Two payments in July (1/2 total tuition including all other fees) and January (final 1/2 of tuition due).
- Plan 3 (Monthly)
- FACTS 10 month tuition payment plan. $1,000 tuition deposit plus books and lunch must be received by Soto Academy in July. Monthly tuition payments thereafter will be electronically withdrawn by FACTS on the 5th of each month beginning August 5th through May 5th. There is a small annual application processing fee payable to FACTS. Applications for FACTS available at the school office. Must be submitted by June 30.